Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Pumpkin milk shake for Heidi

I have been fighting a sweet tooth all day, there is nothing in the house and I am not in the mood to bake, so I thought up this quick semi-sweet treat inspired by my friend Heidi. She loves anything with pumpkin in it almost to a creepy level. I could just see us whipping up a batch of these and vegging out to an episode of "Bondi Beach."

It's not as thick of a shake as I would like, but if you just need something low calorie and quick to hold you over, this is definitely the treat for you!

2/3 cup pumpkin purée
1 cup almond milk
1 and 1/2 tablespoon powdered milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon sugar
Dash (or dashes) of nutmeg

Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on low until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment